10am - 5pm (4pm last entry)
Set against the stunning backdrop of Woburn Abbey and within 42 acres of Abbey Gardens, "The Gardener’s Garden Show" offers one of the best locations of any show in the UK.
Now in its 10th year, the show has become an important diary date for gardening enthusiasts. Set in Woburn Abbey’s beautifully landscaped gardens, the show offers unparalleled access to award-winning exhibitors and nurseries that have been handpicked by Woburn.
The displays are complemented by an array of live entertainment, artisan foods, shopping, demonstrations, informative talks and gardening advice, tips and tours.
Garden Show highlights include
- This year’s talks, demonstrations and Q&A sessions will be presented by Pippa Greenwood, a regular writer and blogger for BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine and RHS Ambassador and BBC Gardeners’ World presenter Adam Frost, as well as a number of other horticultural experts.
- Q&A sessions with Adam Frost and Pippa Greenwood and Woburn Estates Gardens Manger and show organiser Martin Towsey.
- Tips and advice from Woburn gardeners and rare access to see the Private Gardens of the Duke and Duchess of Bedford (not normally open to the public)
- Free garden tours with RHS qualified gardeners to learn more about the management and creation of Woburn’s Humphry Repton landscaped gardens
- A fabulous line up of RHS Medal winning nurseries, offering a diverse array of plants in our Plant Village. Nurseries are tasked with creating a plant display for which awards are given over the weekend.
- Plenty of retail therapy including a luxury gifts hall and Artisan Food Hall. Quality stands offering a plethora of garden furniture, sculpture, tools and horticultural hardware
- Live entertainment and musical performances from the Bedford Town Band to the backdrop of stunning views over the Woburn Abbey Gardens.
*NEW FOR 2019* ‘The Good Life Connection’ area
A brand new theme this year is ways to make life richer, healthier, more mindful, more meaningful and more sustainable. By adopting ‘The Good Life’ approach and the Show’s mantra that everything comes back to the plant, visitors and exhibitors will be brought together through sharing, learning and building confidences to become successful, independent and happy growers.
A key element of this area will be the exclusive Field Kitchen, where celebrity chef, cookery author and vegetable expert Rachel Green will be taking homegrown produce and transforming it into delicious dishes. Also on hand to give tips and share their experiences of home growing and self sufficient living will be renowned vloggers ‘Agents of Field’ Sophie and Ade, who are themselves living ‘The Good Life’.
Lunch will be available at the Sculpture Gallery, in the South Court, the Duchess Tea Room and the Bedford Tea Room.
Whether you're an enthusiastic horticulturist or just looking for inspiration, you’ll have an informative day at the Woburn Abbey Garden Show.
- Adults £16.25
- Concession £15.25
- Children 15 and under - free of charge
- Group discounts apply to groups of 12 or more.
RHS Members receive a discount of 20% upon presentation of their membership card. Discounted RHS tickets can only be purchased on the gate.
We are offering a limited number of VIP tickets to the Garden Show. Click here for details
Discounted entry is available for groups of 12 or more. Please contact Lisa Weaver for more information on 01525 290333 or email@example.com.
Mobility scooters will be available for hire but to be sure of availability and to pre-book visit the mobility company's website: www.eventmobility.org.uk
To enquire about 2019 exhibitor spaces please email Jo-Anne.Wright@woburn.co.uk