10am - 5pm (4pm last entry)
Set against the stunning backdrop of Woburn Abbey and within 42 acres of Abbey Gardens, "The Gardener’s Garden Show" offers one of the best locations of any show in the UK.
The show has become an important date in the diary for gardening enthusiasts. Set in Woburn Abbey’s beautifully landscaped gardens, the show offers unparalleled access to award-winning exhibitors and nurseries that have been handpicked by Woburn.
The nursery displays are complemented by an array of live entertainment, artisan foods, shopping, demonstrations, informative talks and gardening advice, tips and garden tours.
This year’s demonstrations and Q&A sessions will be presented by BBC Gardeners’ World presenter Adam Frost, BBC Radio 4 Gardeners’ Question Time expert, Pippa Greenwood and international florist Jonathan Moseley.
Garden Show highlights include:
- Q&A sessions with Adam Frost, Jonathan Moseley and Pippa Greenwood and Woburn Estates Gardens Manager and Show Producer, Martin Towsey.
- Rare and interesting plants from renowned nurseries
- Demonstrations and talks
- Explore the 28 acres of Woburn Abbey Gardens and 14 acres of The Duke and Duchess of Bedford’s Private Gardens
- Artisan Food Hall
- Complimentary guided tours
- Free Plant and Heavy Goods Crèche, with transfer to car service
- Free parking
- Competitions and displays
- Floral crowns and floral beards
- Live band
‘The Good Life Connection’
This themed area shows ways to make life richer, healthier, more mindful, more meaningful and more sustainable. By adopting ‘The Good Life’ approach and the Show’s mantra that everything comes back to the plant, visitors and exhibitors will be brought together through sharing information, learning and building confidences to become successful, independent and happy growers.
Whether you're an enthusiastic horticulturist or just looking for inspiration, you’ll have an informative day at the Woburn Abbey Garden Show.
Early Bird Prices
- Adults £16.25
- Concession £15.25
- Children 15 and under - free of charge
- Group discounts apply to groups of 12 or more.
Please note that when purchasing Disabled or Carer tickets, proof must be provided at the gate.
RHS Members receive a discount of 20% upon presentation of their membership card. Discounted RHS tickets can only be purchased on the gate.
VIP Enclosure Upgrade
To book tickets for the VIP Enclosure Upgrade please see here.
Discounted entry is available for groups of 12 or more. Please call 01525 290333 or email email@example.com
To enquire about 2020 exhibitor spaces please email Jo-Anne.Wright@woburn.co.uk