10am - 5pm (4pm last entry)
Set against the stunning backdrop of Woburn Abbey and within 42 acres of Abbey Gardens, "The Gardener’s Garden Show" offers one of the best locations of any show in the UK.
The show has become an important date in the diary for gardening enthusiasts. Set in Woburn Abbey’s beautifully landscaped gardens, the show offers unparalleled access to award-winning exhibitors and nurseries that have been handpicked by Woburn.
The nursery displays are complemented by an array of live entertainment, artisan foods, shopping, demonstrations, informative talks and gardening advice, tips and garden tours.
Garden Show highlights include:
- This year’s talks, demonstrations and Q&A sessions will be presented by Pippa Greenwood, BBC Radio 4 Gardeners' Question Time Expert and regular writer and blogger for BBC Gardeners' World Magazine and Adam Frost, RHS Ambassador and BBC Gardeners’ World presenter. Pippa and Adam will be joined by a number of other horticultural experts.
- Q&A sessions with Adam Frost and Pippa Greenwood and Woburn Estates Gardens Manager and Show Producer, Martin Towsey.
- Tips and advice from Woburn gardeners
- Rare access to see the Private Gardens of the Duke and Duchess of Bedford (not normally open to the public)
- Free garden tours with RHS qualified gardeners to learn more about the management and creation of Woburn’s Humphry Repton landscaped gardens
- A fabulous line up of RHS Medal winning nurseries, offering a diverse array of plants in our Plant Village. Nurseries are tasked with creating a plant display for which awards are given over the weekend.
- Plenty of retail therapy including a luxury Hortus Gift Emporium and Artisan Food Hall. As well as quality stands offering a plethora of garden furniture, sculptures, tools and horticultural hardware.
- Live entertainment and musical performances from the Bedford Town Band to the backdrop of stunning views over the Woburn Abbey Gardens.
‘The Good Life Connection’
This themed area shows ways to make life richer, healthier, more mindful, more meaningful and more sustainable. By adopting ‘The Good Life’ approach and the Show’s mantra that everything comes back to the plant, visitors and exhibitors will be brought together through sharing information, learning and building confidences to become successful, independent and happy growers.
Whether you're an enthusiastic horticulturist or just looking for inspiration, you’ll have an informative day at the Woburn Abbey Garden Show.
Early Bird Prices
- Adults £16.25
- Concession £15.25
- Children 15 and under - free of charge
- Group discounts apply to groups of 12 or more.
RHS Members receive a discount of 20% upon presentation of their membership card. Discounted RHS tickets can only be purchased on the gate.
Discounted entry is available for groups of 12 or more. Please contact Lisa Weaver for more information on 01525 290333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To enquire about 2020 exhibitor spaces please email Jo-Anne.Wright@woburn.co.uk