Wrap up warm, bring a torch and experience the gardens aglow with the light of the luminaria lanterns, be entranced by ethereal sculptures, lose yourself in the maze, watch animated fire sculpture and see award-winning ice sculptors create works of art. A family friendly event at Woburn Abbey.
- New for 2014: A new trail route through the Abbey Gardens, through the Hornbeam maze and the Sculpture Gallery’s private gardens
- Award-winning ice sculptors Glacial Art, commissioned especially for the evening by Her Grace the Duchess of Bedford, will be creating oriental ice sculptures.
- New for 2014: have a go yourself on the interactive ice wall
- Opportunities to launch a lotus flower lantern, decorate your own hanging lantern and hang your message on the shimmering Tree of Dreams
- Theatrical themed performances at 6pm and 8pm and lighting of fire sculptures at 7pm and 9pm
- Live music from Woburn Sands Band (Registered Charity No: 266275)
- Over 30 boutique stalls selling unique and interesting gifts, including jewellery, ladies wear, candles, wooden items, skin care and garden products
- Food stalls offering warming noodles, Bratwurst German sausages, gourmet burgers, mulled wine and soups and stews available from the Duchess’ Tea Room
Adult £10.00 / Seniors £8.50 / Child (3-15 years) £4.00 / Child under 3 years is free of charge.
Woburn Abbey and Gardens and Abbey Gardens Pass holders receive discounted entry to the event: Adults £7.50, Seniors £6.40, Child (3-15 years) £3.20 and Child under 3 years is free of charge. Must produce membership card at time of purchase to qualify.
Decorate your own hanging lantern additional charge £3.00 per lantern (cash only).
Open from 5pm to 10pm (last entry at 9.00pm), Saturday 29th November at Woburn Abbey Gardens in Bedfordshire, near Milton Keynes, MK17 9WA.