This seasonal session is designed to give you a range of horticultural skills, build your confidence and enable you to get hands on with your own trees, plants, shrubs and all areas of garden maintenance during spring.
You will learn:
- How to keep weeds under control
- How to protect your garden from late frosts
- How to tie in climbing and rambling roses
- How to sow hardy annuals and herb seeds
- How to increase the water given to houseplants
- How to feed shrubs and hungry roses
- How to sow new lawns and repair bare patches
- How to divide bamoos and waterlilies
Numbers are usually limited to 25 and we encourage attendees to ask questions and promote discussion within the group. Study days are usually held in our Camellia House and the practical elements are performed in our award winning landscaped garden.
All sessions are delivered by RHS qualified Gardeners and other experts from their respective fields.
£50.00 per person
To request further details please telephone 01525 290333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.